I have always loved the film The Holiday, main cast by Jude Law (oohh), Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. It’s my all time favourite movies along all other Nancy Meyer’s such as Something’s Gotta Give, The Parent Trap, It’s Complicated and What Women Want.

I love the set design in The Holiday (Nancy Meyer has great taste, notice that her other productions have quite similar designs as well) and I just can’t get enough of Sophie and Olivia’s tent. As a child I spent countless hours in my homemade “forts” loving my own private, cozy place. This tent would have been beyond my wildest dreams. It’s so beautiful and whimsical. I absolutely cannot wait to make this tent for my daughter(s) … someday.



I would be the happiest girl alive if I have a tent like this.


Olivia and Sophie - Lucky girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment