Monday, August 30, 2010

Ooh La La


Skyped with my family just now. It is the best feeling ever, everytime I talked to them..as a bunch. Literally 7 faces (4 sisters, one brother, mom and dad) was on the screen rebut-rebut nak cakap. 'Eh muka Along bulatt la..ehh why so sembap..look at your cheeks' and Amal's favourite line for me and Aiman, 'Where's your neck?'...Thankkkssssss! Pffttt


Actually, I don't mind all that teasing. I don't get that here. It's been a year abroad, sometimes I need that once in a while to lift up my mood. It can be pretty lonely here in UK you see. Friends doing their own thing, I'm doing my stuff and sadly, we have no TV! (Yeah, and who's fault is that?)


Anyway, after completing my dissertation, I have four months to go before my graduation ceremony and before I balik Malaysia for good. I wanted to go home as soon as possible in October, but Dad said "lepak la dulu la sana sampai convo". Furthermore, to come back and forth nanti in December, it's gonna cost his pocket. Might as well duduk sini, and I could get a temporary job so I could support my stay here and plans to travel nanti.


Talking about traveling, Sheena and I purchased return tickets to...PARIS. Nous allons à Paris pour 4 jours et 3 nuits! 4 days and 3 nights in Paris just us. I don't want to get so excited yet as I don't want to anticipate anything nanti jadi tak best.
Okay la, tipu la tu. Excited sikit. I can't hardly waiiittt!



The ever famous Eiffel Tower


The garden of Versailles where Marie Antoinette played and gedik-gedik


Marie Antoinette and clan (I will write more about her after my Paris trip)


The dessert!


French Crepes (This I can't wait anymore!)


French Cafes along the road!


and last but not least...


French Fashion! (I don't think the current fashion is like this, but I just like the sketches)


So, does it mean that I have to start shopping for my Paris trip? Well, the one thing in my mind right now to buy before I depart is this...



DK Eyewitness Travel to Paris (fully recommended by many who has traveled around Europe..I have one already and it has guided me well in Amsterdam)


To those that has traveled to Paris before, any pointers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...