Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's Go Dutch


During Spring break, the Hubery girls and I decided that, for our last trip (more like their last trip), we decided to indulged ourselves in a crazy vacation to Amsterdam. Yeah, you heard that..Amster-damn.
The pictures will tell the story..

image
image
The beautiful canal along the sidewalk.
image
Lala and I at the gift shop. Check out the cool clogs.
image
The architecture is funkayy.
image
The most famous ‘coffee shop’ (as they claimed) in Amsterdam. Many scenes in the movie Ocean’s Thirteen (Brad Pitt and George Clooney..ring a bell?) was shot here.
image
image
The interior of the ‘coffee shop’. It’s dark but there’s so much sparkly lights..it’s to make you ‘sparkleyy’.
image
The magic mushroom. They have it on sale! DUH!
image
The entrance of the infamous Red Light District. From brothels to sex shops to live porno to hash brownies and museums, the Red Light District leaves nothing to the imagination.
image
Condoms Galore.
image
This is right in front of the the gothic Oudekerk or Old Church along the Red Light District.
image
We certainly didn’t miss out the Sex Museum of Amsterdam.
image
image
image
More canals and bicycles.
image
image
The newly refurbished Anne Frank House
image
Us happy!
image
image
High on happy pills!
image
image

I love Amsterdam!
I will come back for round 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...