Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Three to Go

3 days to go and at that point, I don't feel a thing. Nervous hilang, anxious hilang and ketaq lutut pun gone. 

Can we just get married already??

Did waxing at a new place. Stripp was full so I went to Honey Pot. You know, being a girl is not easy. In order to look nice, to feel good and yada yada, you need to sacrifice a little bit more on money, time, energy and... PAIN. Ask any girl around you, waxing has never been like a walk in the park. I've done this a couple of times and I still cringe, feel tense whenever I do waxing, be it on my leg, arm pit or there. The pain is excruciating and I don't want to be the girl bila another girl tanya " sakit tak sakit takkk?" and you answer "Eh tak sakit macam kena gigit semut je". Celah mana babe macam kena gigit semut? So, if you ask me, I would say, yes waxing is painful. A pain in the ass. Eh, it's not really a pain in the ass laa. Get it? Ahaha. If you are a regular, you would understand this. I would dread  myself to go waxing when it's time, but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

So, Honeypot is another waxing parlour that is fully recommended by me. Normally, I would go to Stripp The Curve, but a friend really recommended HoneyPot BSC because she said it's less painful, hygienic and the staff are friendly. Well, nothing else matters for waxing except to hear that it is less painful. And my friend was right, it is still sakit, but LESS. And the flavour that they used for hard wax is cherry pie. Nice. 





Pictures by google images

Spa done. Wax done. Went back home and saw this. Apparently, when the function is nearer, the list pun beranak?


 Hhhmm.. ape lagi Mom?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...