I had one final hen dinner with my PB girls over Iftar and such a surprise it was. Nadia Suhaimi texted me saying " Eh we need to have one buka puasa laa with everyone. Let's meet up jom jom."
At that time, I was already busy running around for my wedding errands and thought I'll be rushing for the Iftar macam tak sempat je and pulak they chose Delicious and you know lah with the desserts and all kan as I was supposed to be on a strict diet. 14 days to go kot!
But for my PB ladies sake, I thought to myself, WHY NOT? They've been there for me throughout my PB journey and not forgetting THAT PB income has helped me A LOT for my wedding which I am grateful for until today. Seriously amat bersyukur. Alhamdulillah.
We ate and chatted, whined and complained about work, Nadia gave us some of her words of wisdom and semangat (cewah!) as she just got her highest achievement of being a CDM! Giler minah tuuu now bonus dah 5 figures ok! I'm just so inspired and very very proud of her!
Soon after desserts (see I told you I can't TAHAN a good dessert!), the girls took out a paper bag and had us wore a tiara. Oh us means, Natasha and I. Natasha another PB lady who is also getting married a month after me. We were a bit puzzled and macam what's going on and all..la rupanya depa ni buat mini bachelorette dinner ke. So sweeet! Too kind of them to do this for us! Disebabkan bulan puasa yang mulia ini, so tidak la kami main games bukan-bukan ye. It was just simple but sweet. Love it girls!
And I love the gift please! Mr. Z loves it too. Ahahaha.
Thank you so much ladies. I'm so glad PB happened and YOU GUYS too!
Strangers to friends that was bond over PB
No comments:
Post a Comment