Hey ho. Good day everyone and it's a typical Wednesday and just two days before Eid Adha. Any big preparations for raya? Well, not for me I guess, except that my cousin is getting engaged and I will be making my way to Johor (husband's kampung) and I guess it's going to be 'induction' session for me as this is my first time there as his wife. It's a first time for him to bring a wife. LOL. Sounds awkward right? It's been 2 months plus and we are still getting used to it. Anyhow, for balik kampung, in my normal fashion, I'll be panicking over nothing thinking about 'what to wear?' and 'what to bring?' and 'where to sleep?' and 'will I be sleeping in the living room?' and 'shit, then I must bring long pants (ala-ala tracksuit) kot nanti kena tido kat ruang tamu' bla bla.
Lu ingat lu sapa lu mau tido dalam bilik? Amboi.
Constipated face. Actually I was bored out of my mind waiting for husband to ready for work. So SMILE.
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though is breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by
Smile even though is breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by
Tembam bam bam. Look at that cheekbone. More like no bone, just cheek.
Oh cut the crap and let's watch this.
Shorty get down, good Lord, Baby got em up open all over town..
Out in Malaysia's cinema on the 15th November. Lets?
Sticks and stone may break my bone, but whip and chains excite me. Pergh.
Sticks and stone may break my bone, but YOUR WORDS will never hurt me.
No comments:
Post a Comment