My wish to travel the world for 2012 has been granted..
syukur Alhamdulillah..
It doesn't matter where, how and when as long as I can see places, people, culture and ...shop!
If everything goes well, (if my wedding preparations is in order, if my leaves are being approved and if it is not in the same month of my wedding) I'll be going to...
Guangzhou
And a birdie told me that the next destination would be....
London
OR
Sydney
Oh my. I can't choose! I want to go all! Though I've been to London but I don't mind going there again!
Who doesn't want it, it's freakin' FREE y'all! I'm not kidding. All expenses paid by PB.
This is what we call...PB Love.
syukur Alhamdulillah..
It doesn't matter where, how and when as long as I can see places, people, culture and ...shop!
If everything goes well, (if my wedding preparations is in order, if my leaves are being approved and if it is not in the same month of my wedding) I'll be going to...
Guangzhou
And a birdie told me that the next destination would be....
London
OR
Sydney
Oh my. I can't choose! I want to go all! Though I've been to London but I don't mind going there again!
Who doesn't want it, it's freakin' FREE y'all! I'm not kidding. All expenses paid by PB.
This is what we call...PB Love.



No comments:
Post a Comment