Sunday, April 22, 2012

Four months? Or Three?

Four months. That's it. Make it three because the ceremony will be right after Raya and there's only so much to do during Ramadhan. Psyched but nervous at the same time. I hope I'll be more productive and get things done (and by that time it should be 80%) in May and June. Here's some updates for the things that have been done.. or not.



  • Hantaran: Purchased 80% of barang for him. Just chocolate, perfume and gadget which haven't arrived in Malaysia yet; all of these are yet to be bought by June. Sirih junjung will be done by decorator. As for Mr. Z, he has purchased ALL of the barang except for my handbag, which is because I can't make up my mind. LOL
  • Gubahan hantaran: Booked. 
  • Make up & Hair: I've booked one for my two functions but need another one. Suggestions please. Tiar Zainal? Khir Khalid? Rozlan Nasir? 
  • Attire: The designs are still in progress. I kept on changing my frickin mind! Kejap nak the groom pakai suit, so my baju must have the 'western' element la sikit (not sexy! Ahaha). But kejap nak songket plus modern, sebab bila lagi the groom will be hang tuah kan? So, I've decided on the traditional theme instead of western. And the colour has been finalized. 
  • Maid of honors: Sister and two best friends. Bought their materials.
  • Tray bearers: Bought materials for both tudung and dress. Tudungs have been sent to tailor to jahit tepi
  • Photographer: Booked. Just need to meet for further discussion.
  • Videographer: Further discussion. Can't wait to discuss on montage!
  • Hand bouquets: Tak fikir lagi. 
  • Shoes: Shoes will be custom made by designers. Just one problem with my Badgley Mischka. Need to find replacement!
  • Cake: Hantaran cake belom finalized. Any good delicious cake from any blogs or shop to suggest?
  • Sound system : Belom fikir.
  • Entertainment: Family insisted on having a karaoke moment  but since I'll be having malam berinai besar in my house,  I might be having it at that time. Entertainment for reception is still pending. But have few ideas in mind.
  • Henna: Loved Mel's. Nak yang itu.
  • Canopy: Check. Not yet apparently.
  • Catering: Check. 
  • Emcee: Covered.
  • Invitation cards: Designs are ready for both mine and Mr. Z. Will proceed to the next step soon. 
  • Guest list: Not yet. 
  • Corsages: Have yet to ask Bungaa if they can do mine for all functions ;)
  • Legal docs: Not yet!
  • Spa: I've been going to Martha Tilaar twice while I was in Jakarta. But will proceed to a spa that my girlfriends recommended while I'm here.
  • Favours: This one is Mom's area. But we have finally decided for our majlis Qhatam, nikah and reception. Just need to get the stuff.
  • Decorations: Booked decorator but .. I really need to work on my room.



Takkoottttttt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...