Who is Pak Ajis? Who else none other than the legendary Y.Bhg Datuk Aziz Satar. Bujang Lapuk... ring a bell?
Mr. Z and I went for our usual lepak sessions in Rasta and we stumbled upon Mr. Z's friend, Abu who is also Aziz Satar's grandson. We heard about his famous Singaporean Mee Rebus in Rasta and decided to indulge ourselves for a bowl (or maybe two!)
Ooohh. Sedapnya.
I am now salivating while writing this thinking about Pak Ajis' Mee Rebus I had last week. The succulent taste of the juicy prawn in the gravy really made me crave for a bowl right now. And there were quite a generous chunks of beef inside the dish that makes it quite different than other mee rebus that I've had before. Heard that they're going to add on more ingredients in the Mee Rebus and I think it will be interesting. Talk about being innovative Abu! Well done!
Terdiam terus bila tengah makan. LOL.
Terliur tak?
WORTH EVERY PENNY!
That's Abu who is as funny as his granddad.
But in this picture, why so serious la these men?
So, what are you waiting for? Come one come all to Rasta TTDI for a bowl (or two) of Pak Ajis' Singaporean Mee Rebus. Open from 6pm to midnight. Longer hours during the weekends.
Good food is meant to be shared!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment