Is this for real?
The day I decided to be in PB business was the day (probably) many people around me think that I'm nuts because it's going to take up my time... and money.
In less than a month everything changes.
Now, it has been a month and so far, it has been an amazing journey. Loving every seconds of it. The girls, the PB corsets, the incentives and the business itself.
My first month bonus. (Excluding the sets that I sold! )
Now, it has been a month and so far, it has been an amazing journey. Loving every seconds of it. The girls, the PB corsets, the incentives and the business itself.
My first month bonus. (Excluding the sets that I sold! )
Mungkin ini rezeki nak kahwin?
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
"Yang BAIK itu datangnya dari Allah swt, dan yang BURUK itu datangnya dari diri saya sendiri”
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment