I have finally received my Pandora bracelet and a charm from my dear friend-mentor, Nadia Suhaimi. For being an SSM. Thank you so so much. I wouldn't be able to achieve this if it weren't for your support babe. Many thanks again. I love it!
My journey in PB has been exceptionally wonderful. Better than I expected it to be. I made new friends as well as re-connect with the old ones. I learned that money don't grow on trees, but money can be found if you search at the right place with the right intention. You never know where it can take you, where it can lead you to. With blessings and determination, everything is possible.
When I decided to do this business, I took some time to think about it and I nearly gave up. It took me a while to decide and to be open about it. But seeing how Aliah Nasreen, Nadia Bakly and Nadia Suhaimi's succeeded by doing this, I decided "why not"? If everyone can do this, so I thought, I can do this as well.
Ran home (cewah dramatic -nyaaa), asked permission from Mom and Dad as well as Mr. Z, and tadaaa.. and with their blessings, dated 28 February 2012, I am a fully registered PB agent distributor.
Here I am now. Not an ounce of regrets. Not a step back. In fact, I am all fired up to do more and better. To achieve greater results for all the good intentions. I'm not doing this to show off or brag; and everything relates to it. There's no reason for me to brag anyway.
I've my wedding to work on this September. That needs money for now.
I've an elderly parents (in their late 50's and still working) and I would love to contribute to their house and their well-being such as supplements, medicines and those things don't come cheap. I would also want to ease any of their burdens and help as much as I can. These need money.
I have four younger sisters; the second one is getting married soon after me, the third one is doing her final dissertation and the last two younger girls just entered university life. Oh please tell me maintaining them are free. Haha.
I have a brother who's just 10 years old. Free jugak ke?
I've a marriage to build in four months time. Go figure.
I've wishes to bear my own children. Malaysia ada child welfare benefits macam UK tak?
I've wishes to buy a house, to live comfortably and to be able to get whatever I want, to be able to afford excellent education for my younger siblings and children in the future. Ohmagee, all of these needs money!
And the list just won't stop unfortunately.
Am I being wishful thinking? Berangan much? Do I think too much? Is it just me or I'm just being paranoid?
Reality hits, I guess.
Reality hits, I guess.
I'm the eldest of six, my parents' second person in command and all of these are my responsibility. And soon, I will be a wife and mother, and there will be more responsibilities to hold. And last but not least, I am a typical girl who desires many things in life and I wouldn't want my (soon-to-be) husband to be burdened with my never-ending 'idiosyncrasy' wishes (ehem) which I can also get myself.
I'm not complaining here. I am preparing. Instead, I'll just do whatever it takes to achieve my long list and I won't stop until I get what I want.
Dengan berkat Allah, Insya Allah everyhing can.
Ok. Emo.
So, I guess I'm staying here. In this business. Looking forward to spread the good things (PB Love) and good things are meant to be shared right?
No comments:
Post a Comment