November November November. I can't believe we're at the end of year 2010 and soon without realizing, it will be 2011. How time flies so fast. 2011 - I'll be 26 years old. 4 years after that, I'll be 30! And may target is, at least I have 2 kids by then! Need to get moving yaww! I've been so lazy updating my blog nowadays, it could be because of the cold, and all I wanted to do is to just curled up in my duvet, watch tv series/film or finish up all of my romance novel. Kur kur toinggg!
My graduation ceremony will be on the 15th of December 2010 and Alhamdulillah, I am proud to say that I have obtained my MA. The degree that I was in pain for a year, the degree that my parents invested their money on and the degree that I was dreaming for even before I finished my undergrad years. Alhamdulillah syukur.
Salam Aidiladha everyone. Enjoy the beef rendang, oxtail soup, etc. Eat well.
No comments:
Post a Comment