Friday, October 22, 2010

Wish List 4 - THE Organizer



Call me crazy or whatsoever, but I want all of these organizers. One thing about me people should know about, I am an all time crazy freak about notebooks and organizers. I have two organizers (small and big) and I write the same things in both of them. Call me redundant but I don’t care. There’s nothing better than writing in your own organizer, your list, things-to-do, traveling plans, financial budget and many more. Even my Blackberry comes second for this matter. To me, my organizer is my Personal ‘Digital’ Assistant. Can I have this for my 2011 agendas?


I wannnnttt!!!


Louis Vuitton Epi Leather in Hot Red


Louis Vuitton Epi Leather in Purple


Louis Vuitton Nomade Leather in Tan




My favourite!: By Smythson - Soho Diary with slide closure, Damson collection. Look at that colour. The more I am semangat to jot things down! I'll bring it everywhere I go, even in the toilet!

The smaller size - Panama Diary with slide closure, Damson collection

Bijou Soho Diary with slide closure, Damson collection




Panama Diary with slide closure, Lizardskin

Go to http://www.smythson.com to see more from this brand. Rambang mata!


Aren't they the greatest? So practical. Pfft.

Yeah I know, I know.. there's a tint of superficiality in liking this type of organizers because there are other cheaper brands and more practical (and cheaper!) than these gorgeous Symthson and Louis Vuitton.

Girls just love beautiful things, don't they?



2 comments:

  1. babe if i kaya i dah beli dah this thing as ur farewell present tau since i know u will fully utilize it kan...how i miss ur pink organizer tau!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, xyah la nak farewell2 babe. no need. BUT THANKSSS! ehehhehe. nnti when all of us kaya, we can buyyy many other thingssss for each otherr! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...