Saturday, November 27, 2010

Big Problem

I have a problem. I can't sleep, I forgot to take my bath, I didn't eat well, I delayed my errands, etc. What the H is wrong with me? 

.........


I think I've been bitten. 

.........


BY HIM!

 Meet Ian Somerhalder

 Or better known as Damon Salvatore


The bad ass vampire in the series 'The Vampire Diaries'.

 The bad ass vampire who eventually turned into a good one. See, I always believe that a bad person can change. Give them a chance, and they'll prove you wrong.

His piercing blue-grey eyes. I can drown forever in it. Scary.

Gosh, it is a problem. 

............


This is just for fun guys. Relax. Eye candy. 

2 comments:

  1. wehhhhhhhh jgn curik him from me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak curik pun. he's all yours man, admiring him from far.. but btol la zeileen, he's spooki-ly hawt..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...