Friday, November 19, 2010

The Best Char Kuew Tiow


Help! I have this sudden and URGENT cravings towards fried Char Kuew Tiow, and that would be the first thing I'm going to gobble up when I'm in KL! Urgh, blame the winter appetite! This is serious!

The simmering delish taste of soy sauce and chillies covering the kuew tiow noodle makes me want to die! The heavenly 'limited' (they make it limited in order for you to order another plate) juicy prawns and fresh cockles (or clams? Err .. confused already!) and mixed it off with a handful of fresh beans sprouts are just to die for. Can you even imagine? I could eat two plates in one go. I will die happy!


The best fried char kuew tiow I've ever savoured is, of course, it's from my home town itself, which is in Kelana Jaya. Kuew Tiow FAM. Sape tak tahu Kuew Tiow FAM, jangan jadi org PJ. LOL. Joking. But seriously, everyone should know this place. Why FAM? It is because the restaurants (stalls) are situated right in front of FAM (Football Association Malaysia) field. Actually, there are two Char Kuew Tiow stalls and I just loved both of them, I really can't choose! Kuew Tiow makcik gemuk (as what they called it. Aiyo), is situated at Restoran Jamal SS 5, Kelana Jaya and you could see during lunch time, it is packed mainly because of the famous Char Kuew Tiow.

Restoran Jamal, SS 5A/9, Kelana Jaya, PJ



Another one which is on the same street, same rows of shop, only it is on the other end is Kuew Tiow Subang Ria.
As famous as the makcik gemuk's at Jamal's, but I guess this one is famous because of the restaurant. Nevertheless, the fried Char Kuew Tiow is divine as well!


Restoran Subang Ria, SS 5A/9, Kelana Jaya, PJ



So, they are the Char Kuew Tiow rivals in PJ. Are they? I think not and they should not be. Seriously, the last time I went to eat at both stalls, it's unbelievably packed and I guess each stalls has their own loyal fans. Like me, I'm a fan for both stalls! If you blindfolded me, I wouldn't know and can't really differentiate which is which. The food is justt goooodd. Happy.


And why am I promoting this again? Don't mind me, I think I'm hungry.

So, enjoy your Kuew Tiow..for me!


Any other places that serve the best fried Char Kuew Tiow as good as this? Share please. ;)



Disclamer: All pictures are taken from google images.




1 comment:

  1. sabar naaa..kita pi bedal lotus manchester soon insyaAllah, ish i cant wait!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...