Too cold for comfort.
Winter came early this year, it's not yet December but the cold is unbearable. This kind of weather is making me miss home even more.
Winter came early this year, it's not yet December but the cold is unbearable. This kind of weather is making me miss home even more.
And gone away
And even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home
And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
And even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home
And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
But, the good news is, this favourite singer of mine will be doing his very own Crazy Love tour in Kuala Lumpur next year. At last! I've been wanting to go to his concert here in UK, but got no gang la! And since he's performing soon in my home country, I shall embrace that moment by going with my one and only Mr. Z. Buble is one of those 'guys' behind our relationship, and for that, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment