Monday, November 29, 2010

All I Need


R&B mode: OFF




Don't tear me down
For all i need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don't tear it down
What's left of me
Make my heart a better place


OST The Vampire Diaries Season 1 Episode 19 (When they were dancing during 'Miss Mystic Fall Beauty Pageant')


If I were to sing in a band, I would love to sing this song, with the violin, cello and all the strings right behind me :)




********


All I need want right now :


1. A better heater. The heating system in my Selly Oak house can't be depended at all. It's cold inside the house that I have to wear gloves and snow cap to keep me extra warm. Thank God I have my hot water bottle to heat me up. That thing does wonders!
2. A car. An old small car is enough for me. I need to get cartons and boxes to pack my stuff. It's REALLY cold to walk 2km up the hill to Sainsburys and PC World just to get the empty cartons and boxes. Walking is one thing, carrying it back home is another. Sigh. Oh, the snow doesn't help either.
3. Moolah. Lots of it. Boxing day is around the corner. 
4. Where are my Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, The Vampire Diaries, etc etc? Why aren't they putting it on air for this week? I'm bored and cold. Apart from packing, watching all those series actually  made my day.
5. My parents. You know why.
6. My sisters and Aiman. I don't mind the bickering.
7. Mr. Zaim. You know why.
8. Aromatherapy massage. 2 hours. I'm knackered and cranky.
9. A job that is guaranteed. So, when I go back home, I won't have to worry about money and surviving.
10. A husband. Saya L.O.A. Ok thanks byee. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...