10 things I just discovered about myself:
1. When I'm overwhelmed with something, rasa nak muntah. or bers.
2. I thought I'm not the confrontational type, but I am.
3. Sometimes, I just can't curb my emotions in public. Mr. Z has a problem with that. Be it POSITIVE or negative.
4. I'm not that affectionate. Huggy-huggy-kiss-kiss is just not me. Ada orang complain.
5. I have minor OCD. Someone pointed out to me. Did some research, and yes I have OCD. That's my conflict right now.
6. People love my massages. I didn't know I have it in me.
7. I drive very slowly. The car that I'm driving now doesn't deserved me.
8. I think I'm gonna hate wedding preparations. I thought I'm going to love it, but..CAN WE GET MARRIED ALREADY??
9. Organized. Even though I don't look like it because I panic easily.
10. Defensive.
Betol ke tak? You judge. :)
my oh my~~ most of it.. i have it too.. 1,5,6,8,9. hahah! 8, definitely.
ReplyDeletei definitely love ur massage wehhhh :)
ReplyDeleteNo 1 is super cute! Esp nak 'bers' tu! Hahaha.. =))
ReplyDelete