Excitednyaa saya!
Jogoya situated in Star Hill and instead of paying the usual RM 110++, we only paid RM 65 per pax. Not bad huh?
Mr. Z and his all time favourite appertizer: Oyster with tobasco sauce.
More oysters for him
Me and my sushis. All mine!
Though this is a Japanese Restaurant, they also serve some good ol' western cuisine as well. The one thing I could not forget is the pastry mushroom soup. Buttery!
Lamb steak. Ok-ok je.
Baked potatoes with cream cheese and spring onions
Teppanyaki Grill. From chicken to lobsters!
They do have dimsums as well. Mr. Z had some though, I was to focused only on Japanesy.
The dessert selection. Ok je. Tasted better.
But one dessert that we actually looked for was...
Bottomless!
But one dessert that we actually looked for was...
Bottomless!
Jogoya is soo hugee that you could not cover all the things that they served in just two hours (Oh did I tell you that since it's peak hour, we were only given 2 hours to eat). The restaurant is huge and they scattered the food in every corner of the restaurant.
Mr. Z didn't enjoy it as much as I did because the services was quite bad. Due to the fact that we are only paying RM 65, it was pretty reasonable. I would give 5/10 for Jogoya. If you are looking for great Japanese Buffet, I would suggest Tenji or Kampachi.
Selamat berbuka! ;)













Oh my god I love sushi buffet!! yums
ReplyDelete