One of my girls gave birth, the first one actually for all of us. So, we were a bit jakun and OVERexcited. Trust me, the noises and havocs in the hospital and Zaza's house can actually beat the noises that I had in my class of 30 students.
F: It's my turnnn to hold Khaisah!
M: No dude, you dah pegang dia tadi. It's my turn I've been waiting..
F: (still holding Khaisah)... *Khaisah wails* Oh my Godddd..why is she cryingg? Ok breathe breathee..relaxx relaxx
R: Dude, she doesn't like youuuu
T: Give me Khaisah laaa..maybe she'll like me..
Z: Meh sini Khaisahh.. (Khaisah senyap)
F: Why Khaisah nangiss Z?
Z: Ntahh you...
... and along those lines la..ahahaha
Regardless of the noises, shrieks, screams.. That was one the best moments I've had with my girls. My girls, those that I grew up with.. one of the oldest bunch I know and trust in the world. Regardless of anything.
Pic by Zaza's Iphone/Facebook
Welcome Khaisah bte Hashley. You are loved by all aunties and uncles around you since day one you were in your mummy's tummy. We can't wait for you to grow in front of our eyes and teach you lots of things. To H and Z, CONGRATULATIONS darlings. To parenthood. We're here if you need help. Date night? Third honeymoon? Fourth?
and to August babies..Happy birthday!

aww :) love you too shida! xxx
ReplyDelete