Sunday, November 11, 2012

End of the Year Promo!

End of the year promo promo!
COME COME COME!

Buy a set of PB ... 



and...... you'll receive a box of health collagen drink for FREE! 


Bella Vitta is just so great. I've been drinking it (my THIRD box now) and I felt a lot of changes in myself especially on MY HAIR. You know I've been complaining about hair loss and all, but I don't really have to worry now right? I have Bella Vitta as a booster for my hair growth. And it did and still doing wonders to my hair! 

Some of the benefits:

BellaVita™ Attests That Beauty Comes From Within You And This Is Evident Through The Following Potential Benefits:
  • Protect Body Cells Against Free Radicals & UV Damage
  • Delay Aging Process & Preserves Biological Age.
  • Reduces Wrinkles & Pigmentation
  • Improves Skin Elasticity & Youthfulness
  • Prevents Blood Clots – Stroke
  • Prevents Cardiovascular Disease – Heart Attack
  • Lowering Blood Pressure
  • Lower Cholesterol Levels
  • Prevents Osteoporosis
  • Help Soothe Asthma
  • Relieves Sinusitis Symptoms
  • Promotes Collagen Regeneration
  • Strengthens Nails & Hair.
  • Maintain Good Digestion
  • Helps Constipation
  • Exerts a Protective Activity Against Cancer.
  • Reduce Weight & Water Retention.
  • Detoxify Toxins
  • Promotes Restful Sleep
  • Increase Energy & Stamina
  • Increase Sexual Desire
  • Balance Hormones.
  • Prevents PMS & Symptoms of Menopause.
  • Demonstrates Strong Antibacterial, Antifungal & Anti-Viral Properties Studies.
(taken from BellaVitta website)


You know what they say right...
with Bella Vitta a day, it keeps the doctors away! 


So come guys, get it FREE from me while stocks last! You know what to do. 


Rashida Rafar
013-2033763
rashida.rafar@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...