Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Watch Out 2013!

This should be my post LAST YEAR but don't know why I didn't get around to it. 


 Was 2012 a good year for you? It was for me and certainly no complaints about it, but I know it could have been better. 



Allow me to reflect on the highlights of 2012:

#1 I got married! To my best friend of 8 years. That was totally the highlight of 2012 is to put an end of our courtship and entered something bigger and better.. marriage. Loving every moment of it. Pictures will be posted soon. There are so many of it but I am so MALAS to go about it though. Is this normal? Post wedding syndrom perhaps.

#2 I was introduced to a fantastic business by a friend of mine, Nadia Suhaimi. PB business as we call it. We sell high quality corsets with FIR (far infrared). I am so grateful that I was introduced to this business at the right time as I was in need of financial help for my wedding. Alhamdulillah as it did help me a lot. It turn Those corsets were not difficult to sell. You just have to put your mind to it. Apart from selling and the income that you get, you also get to meet people; various kinds from different walks of life. 

#3 Travel a bit in 2012. Jakarta for numerous times (5 or 6 times? Can't recall!) . Did a lot for wedding while I was in Jakarta. Did my cards there and it was quite a journey. If you are the impatient type, forget it girls. But I was really patient and enjoyed the process of designing, selecting the materials of the card, ribbons, fonts and what not. I also got the materials for my wedding attire, family and bridesmaids there. Good stuff. And lots and lots of spa session! How can you not resist the spa session while you are in Indonesia? Crazy right? It's very traditional, cheap and clean. How come we don't have cheap spas in KL? 

#4 Travel again. FOR FREE this time. To Guangzhou, China. This is an incentive from doing the PB business that I mentioned in #2. Such a 'pampered' trip. Everything was paid for from flight ticket to pocket money! Had lots of fun with the PB girls. Made new friends as well. I killed two birds while I was there. Did some shopping for wedding; door gifts pouches, crystals bowl for VIPs, lace and sequins table runners, cushion covers and more things I could not remember. This was totally a shopping trip. 

#5 Lost 8 kg and gained back 6 kg (as of now!) 

#6 Living life healthily by doing actual exercises. Can you believe it? It has been ages since I last work out. The last time was 2010 perhaps? Towards the end of the year, I started to be around friends who just love to exercise like I love lots and lots of chocolates. How can they do that? I was very much in denial about not getting older .. "lek lu bro, we are still young" and not realizing that body fats are harder to diminish as we get older, but these people made me realize that exercising is not just about diminishing fats and weights. It came with a lifestyle which is highly encouraged for everyone in a long run. I'll be 28 this year and 28 is NOT YOUNG. Better late than never right? So, one of my *gasp* highlights of 2012 is that I actually tried out bootcamp (just for a session) and I survived the session! The only thing I need now is a lot of motivation to be consistent and persistent in doing this! Can I keep up with doing exercise? It may sounds easy, but is it that easy? We shall see more in 2013.




Oh gosh. Only 6 highlights?

I know it could have been better but I am so grateful those 6 happened and has their own significance. Of course there are other mishaps and incidents that happened in 2012 (guess it is not worth mentioning here) but those are just lessons to be learned.

Out for now. 

Watch out 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...