Sunday, February 24, 2013

Precious Mineral BB Cream


My first BB cream was a discounted item that I got during Christmas sale and it has been the best purchase I have made in my life. When I first put them on my skin, it feels really different from other foundation or two-way cakes I have used before. It's effortless, weightless and soft. The best part is that you only need a small amount to spread them over even the texture is light. 

If you are worried about your skin type, BB cream are made to cater to all types of skin. Even if you have scars or freckles, BB cream works like magic to conceal it and it will give you that beautiful flawless radiant glow and trust me, people will start giving you remarks such as these:

" Wah berseri-seri dia macam pengantin"

" OMG! So, that collagen actually works!"

"Someone got lucky last night!" (Ahahaha ok not funny!)

If any of you don't know what is BB cream, it is an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace moisturizer, serum, primer and foundation and sunblock. All in tube. This thing is such a multi-tasker! 

If you are wondering which brand I am using for my BB cream, I personally choose Etude (Korean brand) and the range that I used is called Precious Mineral BB Cream with SPF 30!

Why Korean brand over any other brands from the western countries? 

Korean celebrities seem to be blessed with naturally flawless skin, (watch K-Drama a lot!). I got to know that they are able to maintain their beautiful skin with the help of BB cream. BB cream was already in the beauty industry in the 60s from Germany and it is actually used to heal scars cause by laser skin surgery. Then it started to spread in Korea and Japan, and it has been raved amongst famous Korean actresses. So yeah, kami pun ter-beli la!



See what television has made me. Shame on me!

I've used Dior and Revlon BB cream before but don't think will buy it again. A bit too thick and I can feel the weight of the foundation on my face. Remember that BB cream is not supposed to even weight as foundation, if you know what I mean.

The price range from RM 89 - 99 and you can get it at any Etude Beauty House in Malaysia. Not overly expensive for all in one product. I experienced no breakouts using it and it's really convenient for travelling or if you are always in a hurry. 

Thumbs up from me. 



This could come up as a perasan picture but I definitely feel that my skin is actually glowing. When you get the desired complexion, it means the BB Cream takes effect. 

So much of my K-Drama influence eh? 


9 comments:

  1. Lol!! I just posted an entry on BB Cream haritu!!! Love it!!! I became such a lazy ass that I rely on BB cream for everyday work instead of going through the hassle of using foundation :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True babe! mmg pun. lazy gileee but i love it! what brand are u using?

      Delete
    2. I'm using MAC punya. Although I heard that the Garnier one is one of the best kalau people want a cheaper alternative. Tempted to try it out once my MAC finishes :P

      Delete
  2. One of my fav BB creams too Shida! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to try this.
    kat mana bleh dapat nie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi babe! u can dapat kat etude house kat paradigm and OU ada ;)

      Delete
  4. i nak try. mane tau kot2 boleh jadik cantik mcm korean popstars.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...