I am not a really a dessert person, but I just had to try this. Lately, KL has been raving about this place called Dip & Dip. And I am in DEEP shit. Haha.
Dip and dip is a franchise from the Middle East and the one in Telawi, Bangsar is the first one in KL.
It's basically a cafe that sells EVERYTHING chocolate. Even the cafe smells chocalatey too. If you're a crazy choc addict, you can submit yourself here for some good chocolate loving. I had mine during my menses, the chocolate actually softened my moodswings.
Oh, they have coffee too.
To those husbands and boyfriends who don't fancy chocolate, you can actually teman your wife or girlfriend have their chocolate while you have your coffee. Don't sulk ya.
The menu is divided into three sections; Sweet sweet, cold drinks and hot drinks. They have everything in chocolate like crepe, pancake, waffle, fondant, brownies, marshmallow dip, dip sticks fondue, hot chocolate, chocolate shots, milkshake and the list goes on. They even have unusual dessert such as fettuccine crepe, kebab and dip & dip pizza. Talk about chocolaty goodness invention!
What Sheena and I had:
Sheena's brownie crepe. A good RM 25. A thin layer of brownie between the crepe with white, milk and dark chocolate sauce. Very very sweet for me. But Sheena being the greatest sweet-tooth-chocoholic person that I have known in my life managed to finish this.
Banana crepe. Banana stuffing crepe with milk and white chocolate. Small and simple. This was just nice, I think I will order just this the next time I come. RM 20.
Fettuccine milk chocolate with vanilla ice cream. It is actually a piece of crepe that was shredded into the shape of fettuccine. It was quite interesting as you eat it like a normal pasta. Sheena's sister ordered this for a good RM 20.
Drinks? I wanted to try the milkshake but Sheena gave me the glare. Uh-huh.. Ok ok.. one iced water please.
All in all, I would say that I will come back for second or third but this is something you would not eat everyday or every week. Unless if you are an ultimate chocoholic then I should rest my case. Teehee.
It's a bit high on the pricing side but then again, this is not your everyday meal. They can only accept cash.
Try and go during the the rainy days at night. Feeling-feeling London gitu.

Nyummy! Looks so good! Too bad I can't never go here except without my son around. tak sugar rush ke babe? :)
ReplyDeleteyes u can always come babe. just to treat urself. tak sgt la coz i keep on washing it with plain water between each bite ;)
Delete