Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fantastic Four and Spa

The four groups of people that have been awesome for my wedding preparation:


1. Parental - They have been super duper semangat for the whole thing. I could not ask for more. 

2. Program and Technical support (Iqa, Awa and Sheena) - My backbone. The wedding would not happened if it weren't for them!

3. Siblings and relatives - They made everything easier. Love u guys to bits, especially my sisters. Please make sure I'll run your wedding in the future.

4. Friends - Coming from a girl school, I can say I'm quite lucky to have MANY girlfriends that I can just call anytime for help and support. My BGFFs and TESL GFs were significantly awesome, during my wedding week and even months before the wedding. Thanks T.Q, for your time (I know how busy you are) for being my MOH, from reminding me of HOW TO BE A BRIDE. Sheena, Mel and Haikal , my life saviour, you were there there til the wee hours of the morning, making sure that everything is 'intact' and as expected. 

I can go on and on thanking people, but I shall do that in a separate post.

***********

Anyway, four days to go and my days were spent for pampering, from dentist to wax to spa. 

For spa, I suggest that every B2B should try Khareyana Spa in PJ. They have excellent bridal spa menus and their service is good as well. Located in PJ, you'll find yourself transported to Bali the minute you stepped in the compound. The ambience, the smell and even the sound! I've been hearing excellent reviews about Khereyana Spa from friends and colleagues, but the perception that I normally had was expensive. Though it will create a hole in your purse, you'll find great satisfaction and you won't have to question on every penny that you've spent. 



3 hours of bliss:

a. Scrub/ Lulur
b. Shower
c. Steam
d. Massage
e. Body Mask
f. Shower


To B2Bs out there, don't forget to do 'Tangas'. Or you can opt for 'Kendedes' (vaginal smoking) treatment. 



An image of Tangas (Vaginal smoke treatment) to those that can't imagine what it looks like. Well, the one I had wasn't exactly like this, but I guess the style is the same. Pic by Google Image.


That's for Indonesian style of pampering. I have another option, which is also my favourite spa treatment, but it's the oriental Thai style. Have you heard of Thai Odyssey?

Yes, though it may not B2B-like but I personally think that Thai Odyssey Spa is one of the best in Malaysia. The menu is not as 'colourful' as other traditional yet luxurious Indonesian spas that you may have been, but their services is always a satisfactory. Always have been. The massages are different as Thai massage involves deep massage and stretching. It's a form of exercise where you can actually lose weight if you do it everyday! Imagine that. Total bliss if I can have my masseuse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...