Monday, August 6, 2012

Canton Fun - Day 1


So, my first trip from doing PB business was Guangzhou. Yeah I know some of you would think " Eleh, China je?" Hhhm. I got that remarks all the time but come on guys, if it's FREE would you go? When I say FREE, I ain't kiddin ya. From flight ticket to hotel (5 stars mind you!) to food to transportation to gifts yada yada all the necessities were provided by them. Even umbrella (it's so warm over there! Warmer than KL!) and mineral water pun depa dok kasi setiap hari. I could say they were spoiling us all the way. We arrived at Baiyun International Aiport in the afternoon and boy, it was such a hugeee and modern airport. I can't help it to actually compare it with our own KLIA and the structure of the building is similar. Maybe the same architect?




The tour leaders guided us from lugagge claim and brought us straight to the coach. Coach 'I' to be precise with our mentor-leader, Hanis Haizi. We headed to our first shopping trip! The first stop was the Leather Market. Now I know where the Malaysian online boutiques got their stocks! And Kenanga Wholesale Mall got theirs! Leather goods from phone covers to clutches to bags to shoes and all that jazz. Didn't get anything huge except for clutch and  leather iPhone and iPad covers.







 Muka-muka LAPAR

Done with shopping, and then it's.. LUNCH TIME! We had our lunch at Xin Yue Muslim Restaurant and the food was..OK. We were so hungry that time, so we gobbled up anything that were served right before our eyes. Most of the Muslim Restaurant in China serve Xinjiang cuisine because of the huge Islamic population in Xinjiang, the food is predominantly halal. 













90% vegetables right? YUM. No wonder Chinese girls are so slender and have great skin!


We were entertained during lunch by the dancers from Xin Jiang.


Right after makan, we went to our hotel. The Rosedale Hotel situated smack in the middle of the city, next to a shopping mall, convenient store and a massage parlour! That's what I was looking for and that's what we need after so much of walking and shopping. A massage parlour! Love the hotel as our room was so huge, can masukkan another 7 girls. (We had pizza party with the group in our room on the last day - altogether ada 9 people. Siap tengok movie lagi and ended with O group with Aliah)







Not bad right? It's comfortable and so convenient! 

The things we did at night: SAMBUNG SHOPPING and MASSAGE! 




Haizum, haggling ada tactic nya.


  
We shopped little things like earrings and bracelets, nothing much but the mommies and daddies shopped a lot for their sons. Dah macam Toys R Us dah tu.


Right after shopping, it was time to balik hotel. We were asked to rest for the next day but instead of just resting golek-golek in the room, we went for a MASSAGE.. until late. Kukikukik with just us singletons. These girls were hilarious. 




Aaaahhhh.


Wait for next post. Day 2. We will be in BLUE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...