Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lucky Number SEVEN

Another SEVEN days to go. A week to go and I'll be wife to my darling Z. Haven't seen him for more than a week now. Pretty excited to see him next week and this time, as a husband.

I am so lucky to have supportive girlfriends and sisters to drive me around to get stuff for the wedding. So, today, I had Sheena as my 'chaperone' and went all over to get my custom made bunga manggar, lanterns and dresses for my nieces as they will be the flower girls during the reception. Found the cutest white dress for such reasonable price. 

Went fitting for nikah dress and I absolutely love it! Ni belom bubuh beadings lagi ni and I have already loved it. I shall smile in my sleep tonight. Since I'll be solemnizing in a mosque, I must wear proper shawl and not an inch of my hair can be shown. So, how do you suggest I wear my shawl?




 
These are my top four favourites. Hhmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...