76 days to go till I marry my best friend!
Updates!
1. Make up artists - Yes, for all three receptions, I've booked my MUAs and I'm pretty satisfied with my choices. Asked opinions from many sides, especially those who has worked and used the MUAs' services before. It's true what every ex- B2B said that you need to book your MUA at least 6 months before. I did mine quite late!
2. Attires - Back and forth from Jakel to Jakarta, and compared the prices. Of course when you get yours in Jakarta, it is much much cheaper (like 5 times cheaper) but since they are cheap, there are some that the quality can be disputed. But, there are places in Jakarta that sell the best of best.. Even Pak Abu and Anna Avantie bought from them and prices again.. 3 to 5 times cheaper la. After all, Jakarta will always be the land of laces. So for that, my dress for reception has been confirmed and 50% deposit has been paid. Phew. Lega rasa tau setengah beban sudah hilang. Designs have been finalized with the designers! Excited!
3. Photographer - I got what I want but still need to see the team soon.
4. Videographer - Met and sealed. Gave songs and ideas. I know I'm going to love it.
5. Hantaran - Settled all except for my handbag! Pfft. Sirih junjung, cake, chocolates have been ordered.
6. Tray bearers - Distributed the materials. I'm pretty sure all is in good hands.
7. Sound system - Need help! Anyone?
8. Cake - Ordered.
9. Entertainment - Booked but have yet to choose the songs! I think I made a pretty good choice? Karaoke for malam berinai.
10. Emcee- Both functions covered. Mom is handling it.
11. Invitations cards - Masih pening. Design ada, but have yet to see the final outcome.
12. Guest list - Belom finalized!
13. Corsages - I love you Zaza! By Bungaa of course!
14. Legal docs - Zaim is doing his at the moment. Will be in my hands next week. HIV test next week.
15. Spa - I've been going to Martha Tilaar Jakarta but can't go there again for the sake right? So, I've decided to continue my spa session here. Will ask friends for recommendations.
16. Favours - 90% done. My dad has been really supportive driving me around to Chow Kit area for cheap containers and mind you, the quality pun ok. Found VIP's gift and I'm pretty certain with the idea. Love it. 'Thank You' tags are done by Dalia of PrettyLittleThingsKL.
17. Decorations - Mom's choice and I think 80% of it has been finalized. Bunga manggar dah order.
18. Kompang - Not yet!!!
Goodness. Wedding is a hard work. Stressful at times but I'm enjoying every seconds of the process. ;)
More to updates!
More to updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment