Sunday, June 3, 2012

PB 4 U


I got this from Nadia Bakly, my great mentor in PB business and I just have to agree what she said. We have many great testimonials out there as evidence that PB is worth to buy corset. Whether you want it or not. 



This is some of the responses when talking about PB:
1) "My wife/ girlfriend dah kurus la, tak payah pakai PB" 
2) "That super expensive corset? It's okay, I'll just stick to brand X/Y"
3) "I'm perfectly healthy. Thank you very much"
4) "It's so uncomfortable. I will not be able to move fast if I wear corset"

..........

BELUM CUBA BELUM TAHU....
(You will never know until you try)
TAK KENAL, MAKA TAK CINTA....
(You won't love it until you try)

PB is for every one, any shape, any weight, any size, any race, anyone from different walks of life,

PB is selling like hot cakes.
PB is not just some random corset as it does wonders not just for beauty but health too!

Here's some testimonials to share:



and many more reasons and testimonials out there.

Don't be ignorant, I am sure you don't want to be left out ladies (or gents!)
Get your PB now!
It is the most wanted health and beauty corset for women!

and it is WORTH EVERY CENT of your money!

If you want to have a PB, or want to try, or have any enquiry about the product:

You know what to do
013-2033763 (I'm on whatssap 24/7)
rashida.rafar@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I want it and I'm sure it will be worth my money..unfortunately, belum mampu lagi..sigh..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...