PB Business? Have you heard about it?
Hah, meh sini ceq nak habaq ok sikit.
Just a week ago, I decided to do a business. Selling what?
CORSETS!
Yeah, you got that right baybeh. Corsets as in the undergarment for ladies. Bustier is another word that you can call it. But the corsets that I'm selling, it's not just ANY corsets ok, it's PB corsets. Premium Beautiful corsets.
Ring a bell? Ye, brand ni bukan calang-calang.
Ring a bell? Ye, brand ni bukan calang-calang.
So why I decided to do this business?
1. Healthier body and happier me!
I've been wearing this corset on and off, since ... I can't remember la. But now, I am wearing it all the time because I need an extra 'boost' to help my body to be in good shape before my wedding. Most of the people that I know and that have been wearing PB all the time (the discipline users!)actually have lost a lot of weight and have cut down to many inches. From a UK 14 to UK 8. My mom is an example. She was a UK 16, now wearing a UK 12. She has been wearing PB since 2008, and she lost a lot of weight and can fit into most of her old dresses and jeans. As for me, since I just started wearing it back just a month ago (yang bukan 'on and off') I feel a bit different comparing to dulu. In terms of weight, I weighed myself today and saw... 2.5 kg lighter. Wow. That was fast. In less than 10 days. The best part is that I could fit into my old baju kurungs that I used to wear during Uni days. More choices of clothes to wear to work then!
Buttt waiittt, it doesn't end there! I got back my period! My menstrual cycle has been crazzyy for the last couple of months! I haven't been getting it for more than 5 months, and it was worrying. But after wearing PB for less than two weeks, tadaaaa. Amik ko. Nak sangat bendera Jepun kan? But it's very important for women to be concern about their menstrual cycle especially when you want to get married and plan to get babies.
Target: To be fit and have a body like Kate Beckinsale. She's not that skinny you see, she was curvaceous. I saw in her real life while I was taking a stroll in Bond Street in 2010. An epitome of a babe.
PB + Detox + Exercise (twice-thrice a week) and eat well? Insya Allah boleh.
Say NO to irregular periods!
The other perks?
How about making an extra income for yourself? Cukup ke the salary bulanan kita tu?
My answer would be: NO. TAK CUKUP. TIPU KALAU CUKUP.
2. The Mools.
Love is more important than money.
Ye ke?
Ok ok, it is true that we must have a balance and yada yada, but let's say you are married 'I love you and I would die if I don't have you by my side', but hutang keliling pinggang? How is that going to work out for you? Memang la cintan, paham.. but if asyik stress pasal duit je, and start blaming each other for this and that. Susah kan? Or both of you work so hard, balik lambat and all, but the salary is just enough to pay the bills, debts and food. Basic food. KFC, Chillis, Sushi King and Nasi Padang Sari Ratu can say sayonara. Would it be nice at least ONCE IN A WHILE to splurge yourself (with hubby and kids)for a good dinner at Tony Romas or Delicious? *ohh now craving for that smoked salmon caesar salad*
If you can't afford to at least buy yourself a nice dinner, how about shopping dude? How?? A girl can never have enough pair of shoes and handbags. Don't la talk about Chanel or LV, Charles and Keith which the handbags and shoes cost 100 times cheaper than those LVs and Chanels pun, terkebil-kebil. I know I couldn't afford it if I depend on just my salary.
Weddings? *fainting now* It's cost me a fortune. I'm in the midst of preparing my big day and hell yeah it is tormenting. I am not yet tormented, but I will be soon if I'm not careful. Everything needs money in wedding preparation. I'm not going to lie to you and say it's cheap. It's bloody not. Money don't grow on trees everyday. Money grows on my tree once a month for me (my salary lahh) and I can only use some to service my wedding expenses, and the rest? Debts and commitments. Sigh. It's sucks to be an adult right?
But then again, there are bigger things in life that we need to think about. Have you ever think about buying a house? Have savings? ASB or Public mutual? Health care? (they don't come in cheap!) Your kids welfare? Insurance? Sign. The list can go on and on and on...
Let's not focus on just materials guys. How about your parents? You know, there are just moments when I sit back and 'berangan' about being rich and successful, the first thing I think about is my parents. My parents have given me so so much. It's priceless, even money cannot buy. My parents have sacrificed a lot for me and siblings to the extent when I want to pay them back, I don't even know where to start. The feelings would be so nice to at least give them an amount of money every month without having to calculate our salary *garu kepala* (or without having to be calculative because what we earn every month is just not enough). Chanel and LV are not really my biggest priority (though it would be so niceeee to own them), but to help my parents with their bills and debts as well as to treat them holidays locally and abroad or Umrah, ohh.. how wonderful would it be. Nak nangis pulak.
So, basically, these are the two main reasons why I'm taking part in this business; health and financial reasons. There are other perks that you will obtain along the way while you're doing this like meeting new people, expanding your network, surrounding yourself with positive people and it can also be a hobby to you. Some may question, ada ke masa? Nanti tak terjaga your own career la bla bla bla, but seriously dude, if there's a will, there will always be a way. I was skeptical at first before I joined this, but now, it's the first thing I think about when I start my day. It's just amazing. Seriously guys, it doesn't take much at all.
Oh, and the girls in my group are 90% professionals working in top notch companies in KL, so don't play-play. Ada yang Petronas, ada Bank Negara, ada Ernst and Young and ada yang business sendiri. So, if they can do it, why can't we?
Let's join me for in this fantabulous journey. You will never know until you try.
Come and contact me at 6013-2033763.
Or email me at rashida.rafar@gmail.com



actually kan babe, i've always wondered how it works. the biz that is :) i've got friends who are doing it as well tapi havent had time to set up mtgs with them abt it. quite interestingggggg
ReplyDeleteHey. Yeah. It's amazing babe. It's doable and not that difficult. you should consider to at least just listen to it k. Very positive ;)
ReplyDeleteReally? Nanti I set up meeting with you can? Wanna find out more :)
ReplyDeleteOk! Can aje! Whenever u are free babe. My number is stated at the entry! Ape2 just whatssap/sms me! ;)
Delete