Heartbroken.
Bummer.
I have to sell my first ever Badgley Mischka's shoes because I could not fit in it. This is my first time buying shoes from the US and clearly, I was not aware of their shoe sizes conversion. I didn't have the time to check the conversion chart (yeah, alasannnnn!) and a friend was in Bloomingdales already when she messaged asking for my size while I was in class. Dang. It was not her fault at all as she has been such a sweetheart even to help me buy one. I just wish I did some research first. Lesson learned!
I have to sell my first ever Badgley Mischka's shoes because I could not fit in it. This is my first time buying shoes from the US and clearly, I was not aware of their shoe sizes conversion. I didn't have the time to check the conversion chart (yeah, alasannnnn!) and a friend was in Bloomingdales already when she messaged asking for my size while I was in class. Dang. It was not her fault at all as she has been such a sweetheart even to help me buy one. I just wish I did some research first. Lesson learned!
Anyway, this lovely pair of shoes is was meant to be worn during one of my wedding ceremony and it is also one of the hantaran gifts from Mr. Z. The pair is charming. So charming I feel like crying. Ahahaha. Ok jokes and drama aside, here's a picture of it.
These are clearer pictures from the internet.
Name: Badgley Mishcka- Lacie Pump
Size: US 7/ UK 5/ Europe 37.5
Colour: Pewter (some sort of like metallic silver)
Heel height: 3 inches
Made of: Leather upper, lining and sole
Design: Open peep toe with crystal ornament at toe
Price: RM 700 (bought it at RM 760) - negotiable!
Condition: New from the shop. Just arrived to my hands on 11 February 2012.
Such a divine pair of shoes. I love it so much but I have to let it go because no one in my family can fit in it. We are no Cinderella. Here's a picture of it under my care.
With the box and dust bag. Perfecto.
Any takers? Email me at rashida.rafar@gmail.com
* This post was written in February 2012



No comments:
Post a Comment