And it's because of this problem. HAIR LOSS.
Seriously, I didn't know when this problem start. 3 years ago, my hair was thick and it was still in shape. Though at that time, my hair was like penyapu; unruly, coarse and dry, but I still feel that... I have hair.
Now? Not anymore.
Everyday there will be a bunch of hair clogging my toilet drain right after I wash my hair. There will be a bunch stuck between my hair brush. There will be strands of hair in my fooddd...and where did THAT come from? Disgusting right?
SIGH.
Yes my dear, I'm suffering a great deal of hair loss and it's taking a toll on me.
Hence for that, I began looking for solution. And I found this:
I've been using this for a month plus now and I can feel that my hair is starting to grow. This product is actually chemical free and it uses ONLY natural essences derived from mother nature. All products contains pure natural thermal Spa water enriched with some organic botanical ingredients blended with luxurious essential oil. That's what what they claim la. Which I believe as it does wonders to my scalp and hair.
Oh hair how I miss you. I do not want to be bald right by the time of my wedding. Mom: Itu menunjukkan you dah kena pakai hijab.
Ooopss Mom.
Try it. Carlton Hair Amino Hair and Scalp Tonic - RM 192. Bought this at Shins.

No comments:
Post a Comment