Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GG 2012 Red Carpet Faves

I rarely watch all these awards shows unless I know that there will be some awesome performances by favourite artists. But lately I have a thing for Elie Saab and his creations/designs, so I thought, let's check out this Golden Globe awards. And yes, my instinct was right, Elie Saab's presented his  dress beautifully and the dress was worn by the divine looking Jessica Biel. So laaawwwwaa and it's long sleeves!


Elie Saab 2011/2012

Gorgeous isn't it?

My other favourites on the red carpet:


Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein

Salma Hayek in Gucci


Nicole Richie in Julien McDonald


Katharine McPhee in Donna Karan


Sarah Hyland in Dolce and Gabbana


Angelina Jolie in Versace


Nicole Kidman in Versace


Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli

All of them are absolutely stunning kannn?



** Disclaimer - All images were taken from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...