Starting from today, I'll be in full marathon settling errands and such.
- Need to look for ropes and net for shipping. Don't ask me why..
- Pay and canceling off all bills contracts with Vodafon, Virgin Media, British Gas and Seven Trent Water Supply. Thank God they were really helpful.
- Cancel off Tracker Network. Haven't done that yet.
- Meeting with landlord. Dreadingggg...
- Arranged with the shipping/container/cargo company. Progressing..
- Look for Dad's stuff for the car. Looking..
- Find new tenants to replace Sheena and I.
- Find new hand luggage. The one that I always use is broken.
- Packing and labeling.
- Packing and labeling.
- Cari baju and kasut convo. Tak sudah-sudah... ;(
- Packing and labeling.
- Tukar duit..So so penat. I'll be leaving the country in less than 25 days and I need to ship all of my things (including Iqa's) in 10 days. I hope I can make it.
All stressed out but I'm excited at the same time.
There are days when I just feel sad as well. Like yesterday, when I was watching the X-Factor and I thought to myself that this could be my last! Ceh..emp pop pulak.. I know it's pathetic, but if you are in my shoes, you'll probably feel the same way too.
Talking about X-Factor, I felt that Cher did really well yesterday. Thought she's actually cocky but she got that 'star' package. Thank God she was qualified for finals, though I am bit sad for Mary, because she can actually sing!
But my favourite is still.. Rabecca Ferguson. Trust me, she'll win next week!
Mary Byrne ' This is a Man's World'
Rabecca Ferguson with 'Show me love'..
No comments:
Post a Comment