Saturday, December 18, 2010

Half Taken


Just got back from Rome and saw updates on Facebook, this weekend is full with engagement ceremonies! And one of them who got engaged this week was my best friend of 13 year!

Congratulations Tasha Qhairunnisa and Jean Basri Longuet.



Bak kata orang tua, dah bertunang tu darah manis. I'm sure both of you will go through the 'darah manis' period just fine Insya Allah, let's pray to God banyak-banyak ok? 
Tasha, I am so happy for you and Basri, and I'm sure you know that I cannot cannot cannot wait to balik soon to wish (and hug) you a proper CONGRATULATIONS! Sebak jugak coz I wasn't there!

Please please enjoy the wedding preparations dear! It's YOUR DAY!
Anyway, here are some photos of her engagement ceremony which was beautifully done! Love it! (Photos by Tasha Qhairunnisa herself)

Tasha getting ready

Pelamin so sweet, so Tasha
Flower power!


  Dessert table terbaik! By the everdearest Miss Dalia Dania Ruslan. Interested? Email me and I can introduce you to her!




 Discuss discuss discuss!

 Akhirnya ;) Teary eyed when I see this pic.

 With Mama / Aunty Diana tersayang

 From no sister to MANY sisters! You're so lucky babe! 

 Tu diaaaa jejaka tercinta! chewahh (in longhat Utara tone)

 Tu diaaa kesayangan Basri :) 

 Soon-to-be Tasha's family

Beloved family

Best Gfs ;)
 Best UIA mates!
 Haippp.. belom kawin lagi ni.. lol..jk


 The room that we all used to do sleepovers! So pretty decorated by Tasha's mother.
 The lovely bride-to-be with the loveliest hand bouquet by gf Zaznuriah Zahir. Check out her other work.. Hand bouquet, hantaran, sirih junjung and the like, she can do it all. ;)


Lovely ceremony eh? More reasons to be excited about at home! Come quick 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...