I've been away, and I haven't had a chance to wish you a proper Eid Mubarak. So, selamat hari raya to all of you Malaysians in Malaysia as well as abroad, and Happy Eid Mubarak to every muslims in the globe. How was your Raya/Eid? I hope everyone had a prosperous and fantastic celebration.

My Eid celebration was small and simple indeed, but was a great one. Stayed over at friends' place in Chiswick, London, and during the night, we played Raya songs while Zeileen cooked her rendang. Scrumptious, I tell you! I, on the other hand, made my lontong in the morning and as they claimed it turned out to be not that bad after all as it is my first time making that dish. After our Raya breakfast, we went to the ambassador's house in Hampstead and had some good old typical Raya cuisine such as ketupat, rendang and Raya cookies. (But personally, I think Zeileen's rendang was better la, we went back to the house and had seconds!). Saw Fars and her lovely family all the way from Malaysia as they were here for Alyaa's graduation ceremony and they went for a vacation as well. So sweet kan?

Second Raya..off to Paris I go, which I will update on the next post soon, I hope..
My first time Lontong
Zeileen's delicious rendang and kuah kacang
The wajib ketupat and lemang
The ambassador's house, Hampstead.. can you see Malaysian flag proudly berkibar-kibar?


Second Raya..off to Paris I go, which I will update on the next post soon, I hope..
No comments:
Post a Comment