Merdekaaa!
It's done.. proofread, double checked, printed, bound, sealed, and submitted. 12.30 pm on the 3rd of September. I'm not kidding, it is the BEST feeling in the whole wide world.
My sleeping pattern has been a bit crazy during my dissertation write up mode. I slept at 8 am and wake up at 1pm every single day! It's not healthy and it is making my face more sembab and what my mom would say 'macam dulang'. Hilang seri wei anak dara tido lambat and bangun lambat.
The things I want to do after DISSERTATION:
1. Read novels!
2. Movies movies and more movies
3. Sleep
4. Kemas rumah
5. Shop and revamp wardrobe skit
6. Travel to EU countries
7. Get a part time job!
8. Buy more novels
It is eat, pray and live. Have you guys watched it?
It's done.. proofread, double checked, printed, bound, sealed, and submitted. 12.30 pm on the 3rd of September. I'm not kidding, it is the BEST feeling in the whole wide world.
My sleeping pattern has been a bit crazy during my dissertation write up mode. I slept at 8 am and wake up at 1pm every single day! It's not healthy and it is making my face more sembab and what my mom would say 'macam dulang'. Hilang seri wei anak dara tido lambat and bangun lambat.
The things I want to do after DISSERTATION:
1. Read novels!
2. Movies movies and more movies
3. Sleep
4. Kemas rumah
5. Shop and revamp wardrobe skit
6. Travel to EU countries
7. Get a part time job!
8. Buy more novels
It is eat, pray and live. Have you guys watched it?
arghhhhh i ENVY u la babe..mesti best kan c u soonish :)
ReplyDelete