Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let's Get Domesticated!

Such a hectic weekend for the past two weeks but I had heaps of fun. Those two weekends were spent for my bridal shower and indeed I had fun fun fun. If you can see me now, I'm  smiling/blushing/grinning/giggling as I am typing this entry. Overwhelmed by my friends' effort and felt so lucky and blessed to have girlfriends like them. Alhamdulillah.

I had three bridal shower altogether and each of them deserves seperate post.

The first one was held a week ago and the theme was.. Stepford Wives. It was such an awesome theme and I couldn't help to not plan what I want to wear because you need to look 'domesticated' and EVERYONE were pretty! All was Bree of Desperate Housewives, Charlotte of Sex and The City, Joanna Eberhart of Stepford Wives. It was awesome seeing them together in those attire.


What BGFFs do best is plan an awesome party. No doubt their parties were always the bomb.

Let me feast your eyes with some pictures that were taken during the party.


Iced lychee / peach tea by Didi



Some of the decoration props.


 Baked mac and cheese by Tasha

The super-biadap-sedap-gile chicken mushroom and steak & cheese pies by Farissa. Sedap gileeee


Fruit tarts, chocolate brownies and cream puffs by Dalia Dania

My girls are certainly homemakers ;)

We played  games and as always Ema and Adeq were the ones that coordinated the games and the games were never dull. Not the usual ones people played at bridal showers, but the games we played relate to the themes. So we had:

1) Decorate the cupcakes
2) Identify the spices
3) The laundry
4) Initials cross-stitch


It's time for me to judge!

 The winner for cuppies competition. Top three!


The laundry game. The girls and I need to fold and arrange the laundry in a smooth, crisp and neat order. FAIL.


Pressure gile. Look at the onlookers. Siap cekak pinggang lagi.

All in all, I had a fantastic time. Everything was perfect from the theme to food to deco to game. Everything is nice like sugar and spice. ;)

More pictures:

Awesome doorgifts ;)

In true fashion for us, as according to the theme.. say cheese. 

Thanks for the amazing times girls. Forever I will never forget this moment and the all of the good times we have shared. May we have this kind of events until we are old. There's no reason for us not to have one kan? And may our friendship continues to grow and the warmth we feel continue to flow. Cewah!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...