You know when we complain about our job; how tiring and stagnant it is, this la, that la, but the truth is.. deep down inside, we love what we do. Well, in my case that is.
I'm in the academic line and I have to admit, as someone who is (still) young and energetic, maybe I need something that is on-the-go and a bit more challenging? Not that I'm saying being a lecturer is easy (trust me it's not!), but the best word to describe my feeling is...
a) complacent/ comfort zone
b) 'tepu'
c) bored?
I'm in a rut perhaps?
But I still love my profession. I'm assuming that this could be just a phase.
So, in order for me to overcome my above 'feelings', I turn to my other means of 'profession'. Not really my main income and the utmost priority, but just merely to boost up my income. But I discover other things as well. Not just an extra income but...
a) Fun!
b) Friendship
c) Positivity
Like this. Fun times with these group of positive friends.
We went crazy in this shop. Wait till you buy a bracelet and see the charms! Runnnnn!
Looking forward for another meet-up girls.
a) complacent/ comfort zone
b) 'tepu'
c) bored?
I'm in a rut perhaps?
But I still love my profession. I'm assuming that this could be just a phase.
So, in order for me to overcome my above 'feelings', I turn to my other means of 'profession'. Not really my main income and the utmost priority, but just merely to boost up my income. But I discover other things as well. Not just an extra income but...
a) Fun!
b) Friendship
c) Positivity
Like this. Fun times with these group of positive friends.
We went crazy in this shop. Wait till you buy a bracelet and see the charms! Runnnnn!
Looking forward for another meet-up girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment