You see, I'm contemplating on a lot of things right now. I'm done contemplating on my wedding dress last month and thank God I have supportive girlfriends who will constantly 'shout' and 'pull' me away from all of my ridiculous temptations! Well, not actually ridiculous but on the things that I don't need for my wedding.
A girl can only dream. Sigh.
So updates on preparations. Things are on its place for now, but you never know what may come during the last minute of time. As for now, I am currently doing my guests list, and oh my God, guest list is hard to do! Contemplating AGAIN on who to invite! You feel like inviting the whole world but you know it's just so impossible. "Si Polan ni kena ajak sebab dia selalu tegur I dalam lift" or " Si Bilan ni pun la sebab we go a long way tapi sekarang dah tak tegur dah" and bla bla bla. If only my hall can fit thousands of people but unfortunately no. The more, the merrier right? SIGH.
Here's a guide of how to cut down on your guests which a friend recommended to me when she was doing her guests list two years ago! Read about how she organized her wedding in her blog. Very organized and so so helpful. We share notes ok?
I am sooo forwarding this to my bride-to-be friends. Just in case they wanted to invite the whole wide world like me!
Thanks babe! It does help!

This is so useful!! Thank u so much dear for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteno worries ;)
DeleteHi Shida,
ReplyDeleteI know how it feels. You want to invite the whole world but seats are just limited, right?
Hang in there. You can do this!
Enjoy and good luck.
Love,
Hidayah.
KANN! when are u due again babe? and when can i see u again?
DeleteSalam Shida,
ReplyDeleteSorry late reply. i'm due in early November.
I pun want to see you again!
Maybe when you are a little free from all
these stress. Hehe! Joking je!
Enjoy it tau!
Love,
Hidayah