Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sail Away in 2012: First Quarter

Has it been a month already in 2012?





Yes it is. Time just won't wait for no man ey?

I feel that it was just yesterday it's 2011. Many things has happened and progressed in January and the beginning of February.



Here's some snippets of what has happened during these few weeks. Some are with pics and some are merely words.


1. Dad turned 57 years old. Semoga ayah di panjang kan umur lagi. Amin.

2. Aiman turned 10! Double digits age! Don't baligh yet! We are not ready!


3. First fashion show of 2012. Reflection. We went to watch Yaya (Zaza's younger sister) in action on the runaway. That kiddo is professional! The fashion show was interesting. Portraying designs from various blogshops designers.


Yaya, far right, strutting her thing. Good job kiddo!




4) Weddings! First wedding in 2012 that I attended was Akma's. Such a pretty wedding at the majestic Pullman in Putrajaya. She was extremely pretty in her tiered dress that was designed by Syaiful Baharim of Plaza Damas. Pictures please..


When she walked in. Unclear pic but this is the only pic that I have.

 Cute couple. Congrats double A's (Akma and Aimran)

Such pretty decoration.

 With Dalia of Pretty Little Things.

Mel and Que Ariffin of Theme of Que Rafael. He did Akma's gorgeous nikah! Check out in FB!


5) Went to Jakarta for wedding works. Refer previous post.

6) Mel's Fun in the Sun Bridal shower. I had so much fun with the girls. One of the things that we do best. We had it at Zaza's family's luxurious service apartment in KL. OneKL uolls! A birdie  once told me the famous Dato' Michelle Yeoh lives at the top penthouse in the same building with her dashing red ferrari parked in one of those locked garage at the basement. Don't know if it's true...or not, but if it is, jolly well I am not surprised. Thanks to Za and cousin for letting us use the place to celebrate one of our best girlfriend Melly in conjunction of her last few months/weeks/days as a singleton. A beautiful place for a beautiful girl. 


 Happy girl. Hope you enjoyed it my dear.

 Khaisah bambam's third bridal shower. 

 Doorgifts for everybody

 Our hi-tea buffet spread.

 Scrumptious food


Front porch with mini swimming pool. Played games and chitchatting activities.

One for the memory! 


7) More weddings! Dalia Alkathiri is a good friend of mine, not for so long, but we clicked right away when we met in England. She was my housemate for a little while and we've become closer ever since. Her akad was last year in November, but such bummer I could not make it. Her reception was held yesterday and boy, she was a princess. Princess Dalia and Prince Ahmad. Just like Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. The wedding was what I imagined how it would be (we loved talking about our dream weddings while we were abroad) and I still remember the little things that she wished for her big day. Food was gloriously delicious. I have to say that was the best thing yesterday. I was naughty as I had two servings! With lots of lamb some more!  Food was by Zamzam restuarant in Shah Alam. Mehndi rice sedappp gileeee. These are the only two pictures that are not blur and the rest are not so nice. 

Prince Ahmed and Princess Dalia



More to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...