SAVE MORE MONEY!
This is not for the wedding exactly, but more of after the wedding? So,
1. Buy a house. I want my own L-shaped sofa.
2. Travel the world with husband.
3. Set up a business. By hook or crook.
4. Continue study. Husband as well.
5. A baby?
Oh well, I think we should focus one by one right? So, buying a house would be my utmost priority. We've been looking around but still not within what we want and the landed property in Klang Valley now are so expensive. I think I will be berhutang with the bank maybe sampai mati kot. I guess I should be more realistic and look for something that is within our budget.
Bestkan ada rumah sendiri? I love this but minus the patung Buddha please.
That's my main plan though for next year since it's going to be a whole new life altogether as I'm going to be a wife in less than 10 months. A wife man, A WIFEEE! It sounds creepy but I find it endearing to my heart when thinking of it.
So, can I do this?
Insya Allah. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
To be continued...

InsyaAllah babe... everything will work smoothly for you... Gimme a buzz whenever you need me... <3 u! Xoxo
ReplyDeletesoon-to-be wifey!!! yay!! can't wait!! and yeah for a moment i was like "err. what's with the buddha statues" LOL! :D :D
ReplyDelete