Terima kasih daun keladi kerana menge-wish saya happy birthday.
For this year,I'm not expecting anything from anyone, even from my parents. Usually, weeks before birthdays, sisters will ask me in private on the things that I want and they would tell the dad, and dad would get it for me. Same goes to my other sisters. But for this year, I said to myself, those are materials and I think, as a 26 years old girl (cehceh gegirl lagi tu), and soon to be married (Insya Allah), enough with daddy's gift. Instead of asking and bearing gifts from them, why not do something beneficial or fruitful, like creating a business project that I may be interested in?
Dad, you can provide me with some capital. *grins*
Aku memamg cakap tak serupa bikin.
But dad, janji akan kasi balik capital tu when untung sudah dapat.
Yelah tu.
But belom cuba belom tahu kan?
Amin.
Thank you friends for the well wishes. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment