See I told you I will come back and write.
So,friends and family, a girlfriend of mine has set up her business blog just for her 'creative eccentricity' products as well as services on events' decorations such as engagement ceremony, birthday party, bridal shower and many more. Her main forte is desserts table. Just check her out at Pretty Little Things. The bomb I tell you!
So,friends and family, a girlfriend of mine has set up her business blog just for her 'creative eccentricity' products as well as services on events' decorations such as engagement ceremony, birthday party, bridal shower and many more. Her main forte is desserts table. Just check her out at Pretty Little Things. The bomb I tell you!
I just love on the things that she put on the dessert table. So delicate and pretty. Every little things on the table is being personally prepared for you. She even made some of the desserts such as cream puffs and brownies. The cream puffs are just to die for! Trust me on that! I could eat a whole box in one go!
Yummy. My tummy is grumbling already and whose fault is that?
The scrumptious chocolate brownies and PLT can also wrap those cute delish brownies in cute ribbons and custom made wrappers.
Little chocolate chunks in cute custom made wrappers. A must have for engagement ceremonies and birthday parties!
There are many more desserts, products such as merchandise for anniversaries, bachelorette nights, birthdays and any other celebrations that you have in mind. PLT can even cater according to your budget, so ladies and gentlemen don't fret if your budget is not that big because PLT's price is reasonable and affordable.
What say you? I'd say, GO FOR IT .... Pretty Little Things.





No comments:
Post a Comment