Salam friends. How are you today and the day before yesterday and the day before and so forth?
I've lots of things to write here but can't seem to do it fast because I've so many on my plate right now. The good news is that my stuff in UK that I shipped last year has finally arrived. There are 50 to 60 boxes altogether, but that is inclusive of SheenaDaliaIqa's properties. Banyak sungguh ye tak? Kami ni perghak, memang la semua nak beli. ahahha. No la, the thing is, most of the stuff in the boxes are books, clothes, shoes and bags, academic books and files, kitchenware, ice-cream maker, etc etc. This is akibat rambang mata tak boleh tido nye kind dan tak tahan nafsu serakah di carboot sale, factory outlets, massive sales because it's 10 times cheaper than what it is in Malaysia. Ok, over la tu 10 times cheaper, maybe 5 times cheaper? Still cheap kan? Especially books! I brought back 3 boxes of novels and most of the novels tu I haven't start reading yet! Heaven nye. But the question is.. I got time aahh?
Anyway, the process of packing tu went well in Birmingham. It was quite stressful at first, but when we got the hang of it, we were ok. Beli je benda, terus amik kotak, cellotape-kan and labeled. Don't ever delay it, you will tend to forget it and there goes one point to your procrastination habit.
After the packing and labeling was done, we brought the boxes to the warehouse in Smallheath and the guys at the warehouse load the boxes in the container. Siap buat partition lagi wei, sebab tak nak the boxes jatuh hempap kereta. So efficient and fast. It took them not more than 3 hours to do everything in the container; arranged the boxes, built a proper partition so that the boxes won't fall and hit the car, built some sort of penghadang between the tyres of the car so that nanti atas laut kereta tak la gerak-gerak, reversed the car into the container (it looked so challenging!), strapped and hooked the car to the container (same reason as above) and all the necessary stuff. What did I do? Just sit there and observed like a Madame. The only thing I did was to sign some forms for security purposes and watched them shut the door of the container. Phew.
Quite a handful isn't it?
Ok, boring. Til the next post!
After the packing and labeling was done, we brought the boxes to the warehouse in Smallheath and the guys at the warehouse load the boxes in the container. Siap buat partition lagi wei, sebab tak nak the boxes jatuh hempap kereta. So efficient and fast. It took them not more than 3 hours to do everything in the container; arranged the boxes, built a proper partition so that the boxes won't fall and hit the car, built some sort of penghadang between the tyres of the car so that nanti atas laut kereta tak la gerak-gerak, reversed the car into the container (it looked so challenging!), strapped and hooked the car to the container (same reason as above) and all the necessary stuff. What did I do? Just sit there and observed like a Madame. The only thing I did was to sign some forms for security purposes and watched them shut the door of the container. Phew.
Quite a handful isn't it?
Ok, boring. Til the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment