Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hupdates!


Hey everyone! It's been a while I know, but right now, there are so many things on my plate and the internet connection in my house kinda suck, so it's really hard for me to update my blog regularly like before. But I have lots and lots to share, mainly on:

1. My trip to Rome with good friend Sheena and her mommy.
2. My trip to Istanbul with housemates Dalia and Zanif as well as my sister's beloved Fizan.
3. The process of packing and shipping off all my junks back in Birmingham.
4. My graduation ceremony!
5. My boxing day experience in London with good friends Dils, Leen and Amz 

and many more laaa. Aku semangat ni nak tulis!

Anyway, many peers are getting married this year and no, I'm not pressured or anything, in fact, I am inspired and are also thinking of heading that way. But, no work no money NO TALK ok?

So far, 2011 has been great. Positive energy, new ideas, new friends and MORE quality ones. I really need to pilih bulu on who I want to be friends with starting from today la as I had enough of dramarama that was around me in 2010. Good riddance! 

Happy Friday EVE! Ahahaha!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY AT HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...